24 juli 2012

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY



Today couldn't have been better! I can't even explain how happy I am. We FINALLY booked a trip to NY in September. This place has been on top of my wishlist for ages but somehow my plans never worked out before. After we booked our flight we found out we're there in the middle of fashion week, so that's probably gonna be interesting.


After work we went straight to Scheveningen harbour for today's last rays of sun, some wine and food. Great view and delicious sea food!


Also we received some new seasons of my favorite Scandinavian series The Killing and Borgen. Last winter we started watching these and were hooked right from the start. I'll be locking myself up in the house as soon as the sun leaves us again. How do you like my Sarah Lund kind of sweaters? :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten