22 november 2011

SOAP TREATMENT STORE


My boyfriend is currently away on a business trip and as a present he left me a giftcard from Soap Treatment Store. Today I went for some ultimate relaxation with Soap's Signature Facial and a Feet Spoiled pedicure.

Soap opened their beautiful new salon in The Hague only a couple months ago. The girls working there are lovely and know everything about skin and beauty. For the Signature Facial they use Dermalogica products (my new fav beauty stuff) and afterwards they write you an advice on what to do and which products to use to improve your skin. They also sell all the products they use.
For the Feet Spoiled they use super nice smelling products by the fun brand O.P.I. and when they're done you can dry your nails in the amazing 'drying wall'. I could definately use one at home.




I chose the 'French Quarter For Your Thoughts' for my toe nails, a dusty kind of gray.



I'm totally recommending this salon to all my friends and I'm sure I'll be back here soon. Good thing I live almost next doors :)
Check out their treatments and blog for great deals at www.soaptreatmentstore.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten